Thursday, September 1, 2011

Just a few more days, right?

With the due date just a few days away, we are eagerly awaiting labor to begin.  I am not looking forward to labor but the end result - meeting out little girl.  My belly is stretched to the max and I feel like my skin will split anytime.  My Great Grandmother's 100th birthday is Friday and it would be neat if Lizzie is born on her birthday.

Each time I get up in the middle of the night, Andrew stirs asking "are you in labor?".  I respond "No" and he instantly falls back to sleep. 

Here is a picture he took of me sleeping.  Hopefully I can lay down soon. 

We are looking forward to seeing everyone through out the month of September. 

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! That's 'My Baby' sleeping with her baby bump! How sweet! It would be WONDERFUL if Lizzy is born on Grandma's 100th Birthday!

    Love you both - ALL! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Stephie - having to sleep propped up on pillows. It will be over soon and you'll be cradling Lizzie in your arms, singing lullabyes, and drifting off to sleep flat on your back!

    ReplyDelete