Sunday, July 1, 2012

So darn hot

Friday, we had some bad storms blow through Cincinnati.  We lost our power at work and at home.  I was starting to worry about my stock pile of breast milk.  Thankfully, the electricity turned back on in the middle of the night.  Inspecting the house today, I noticed some of the siding is lifted and it looks like maybe some shingles on the roof.  Hope it doesn't cost too much to fix.  Because it is so hot, we played in Liz's pool today.  Hope everyone is safe and staying cool.


Love this 'ugly' face


3 comments:

  1. Love her little "ugly" face picture. You can almost hear what she is thinking !
    Love, Great Grandma Hinen

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a doll. I love all of the pictures you posted - keep them coming!!

    Love,

    Aunt Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cracks me up! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete